Sunday, June 7, 2009

What a north and south

Having been completed exhausted by all the excitement of watching the washing machine for two days I moved off to the lock to turn around.



Used the opportunity to get rid of all the rubbish and had a swift bike ride over the bridge to the picture for Abz. The fish is about 3 ft 6 in high so quite a catch if it was ever on the end of your fishing line.

Moved on to Lincoln in the cloud and cold day and as I entered the lock it started raining and now five hours later is still at it.

Several of those hours disappeared at high speed with a visit by Sidney and Heidi were we put most of the world to rights and we couldn’t understand why everyone else is so wrong :-)

The blog layout seems to be to most peoples satisfaction and easier to read. If you read the back numbers could you read Witham instead of Withern as my fingers didn't seem to have been connected to my brain when I wrote it.

No comments: