Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Can't be asked!

I was going to go out on to the Trent tomorrow but I just can't be bothered to move.

Instead I am going to go down to Bardney to the moorings at the lock and take advantage of the electric points to plug in the washing machine and get some clean clothes and get some ironing done.

I had a pleasant meeting today with Eric while I was wandering about at Torksey. I last saw Eric 14 years ago while I was working for the railways. He recognized me immediately which says something for his imagination. I have stood next to a person I have known for 35 years waiting for the hole-in-the-wall and she didn't have a clue who I was and bumped into another in Tescos with the same result.

A reader of the blog is staying at Torksey and collared me yesterday and asked if I could change the background so that it is easier to read. Anything to please a reader. I am in the process is doing it.

No comments: